How I Spent My Summer Vacation: Summer Craft Camp!

I love my work with Echo Park Paper and Carta Bella Paper. I get to do everything from design with their lovely papers, to editing and planning their idea books, to teaching at several events, to helping manage their social media and marketing. It's a fun job that's changing all the time. This summer we're hosting a special "Summer Craft Camp" that you should definitely check out.



These past few weeks we've been sharing fun crafts for both grown-up crafters and kid crafters. The designers from both companies have created such cool things you can make. It always amazes me how talented and creative our designers are. Be sure to visit both the Carta Bella Paper blog HERE and the Echo Park Paper blog HERE for all the craft projects you can make.

We've also be sharing some fun FREEBIES that I thought you might want to check out. You can download this charming chalkboard quote I created which features a digital chalkboard paper from Echo Park Paper and some digital elements from both Carta Bella Paper and my favorite dingbat fonts:


Download this FREE quote HERE!


If you're looking for a great way to capture your summer activities on camera, then be sure to download this "Summer Photography Checklist" I created, which can be used for photographing your favorite summer memories or it can be used as a summer bucket list:


Download this FREE checklist HERE!

Look for additional FREEBIES throughout the summer on both company blogs. I've had a lot of fun creating these special items just for our readers, and I had to share here on my personal blog so no one misses out on this fun summer activity. If you're looking for additional printables that I've created both for Echo Park and for my blog readers, be sure to check out these:

* Fall Printable (free)
* Back to School/Teacher Thank You Printable (free)
* Valentine Printable (free)
* Christmas Printable (free)
* Christmas Photography Checklist (free)
* Valentine Photography Checklist (free)


I hope you'll join us over at Echo Park and Carta Bella this summer as we make creative things and share ideas!

1 comment

  1. I just shared your blog post with my photography-loving friends on facebook!

    I have a lot of scrappy friends who follow your blog too! You may know Danielle Perez. We live in the same neighborhood. : )

    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...