Seeing Double Video: A Series of Moments (using doilies)


Gardeners' Digest WINNER:
 
Before I introduce today's video, I wanted to announce the winner of the spot in Wilna Furstenburg's 2Peas "Art Class" workshop. The winner is jeannemw by random drawing. The workshop will be awarded through 2Peas. Thanks so much for joining in on the Gardeners' Digest blog hop for 2Peas this month.


You can check out all the details of Wilna's amazing class HERE.


In today's "Seeing Double" video tutorial hosted by Two Peas In a Bucket, I wanted to show you how lovely a doily can look on your projects. Doilies come in stamp images, as die cut shapes, as stickers, and so much more.

Product Focus: Doilies

This is the project set I created which uses several different types of doilies. You can see how I incorporated them here on the layout:




As well as on the two treat/gift bags:



You can find additional photos (including close-ups of these projects HERE at 2Peas.


If you'd like to see the process start-to-finish, be sure to watch this helpful video below or HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel:



Below I've suggested several doily options, as well as, products you could use to recreate these projects.

Suggested Products (click the photos for product information):




1 comment

  1. Such a beautiful layout. I absolutely love your style and I particularly like the colours in this project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...