Product Focus Week 10: Sentiment Stamps


Welcome to this week's Product Focus." In these weekly blog posts, I'll share a scrapbooking product or product type I'm particularly drawn to, and then share some ways I've used the product in a project. I'll point out tips and tricks for using the product, share some of my favorite products from that product line, and then I'll open it up for any questions you might have. I'd also love to hear your reviews or uses for the product type I focus on each week. This is a chance for you to pull out products you already own and play with them or for you to discover new products you might not yet have tried.


This week I wanted to focus on "Sentiment Stamps" which are stamps with phrases or titles that can be used for journaling or titles or even sub-titles on your cards, layouts, or altered art. These come in both full sentiment stamp sets or as an option on an image stamp set. They are a lovely way to add a graphic element to a layout.


Here are a few of my favorite sentiment stamp sets from 2Peas. You can also search by "sentiment" in the 2Peas store to find additional ideas:





Below you will find a gallery of projects that use sentiment stamps. Hopefully these will give you some new ideas for using these type of stamps on your projects.

Idea #1: Stamp sentiments on tags.




Source: Create Blog

Idea #2: Stamp as part of a background.


Source: 2Peas
Here is the video tutorial for the above layout:



Idea #3: Stamp on patterned paper.

 Source: Hero Arts


So how are you using sentiment stamps? Do you use it in place of your journaling? Do you use it for your titles? Do you mix and match regular journaling with additional stamps? I'd love to know how you're using these types of stamps. If you have a question about this post, please leave it within the comments section below. I may just answer some of them in an upcoming "Product Focus" post.

6 comments

  1. I have a couple of these stamps that are still in packaging. I think it is time to give them a try! I like that you use them on layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Birthday Girl layout is fantastic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas! That card of yours you did for Hero Arts is super cute too! :)

    P.S. I think you're video might still be "private". I was having trouble finding it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur videos! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mendi, I'm not sure why the video was having trouble. If you click on it, it will open or you can find it on 2Peas under the "free classes" for "Memory Keeping Monday." :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your projects. I have been stamping a little on my LO's lately. ;) (Your son is so cute... mine does the same thing when he is bored)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...