Happy Valentine's Day Event Day #3: Valentine Bookmarks/Tags



Welcome to Day #3 of my "Happy Valentine's" blog event. Today I wanted to show you how you can use non-traditional Valentine's Day colors to create little tags. These tags could easily function as bookmark gifts as well.

When thinking about fun color combinations consider the following color schemes:



Today I was inspired by the following color combination:


And from that I created the following three tags/bookmarks:


You can watch the tutorial video below or HERE on my Youtube channel. This video walks you through the steps for creating the three tags:



I've suggested a few products below that will help you recreate these tags (or similar products you might already have on hand or choose to use instead). Have some fun and make a project that fits your design and color style.

Suggested Products (click the photos for links to the products):



4 comments

  1. I like the idea of using non-traditional colors for holiday layouts. I think it makes the layout more unusual and stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love them! Fun too, I know my daughter would love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen ,
    You did great jobs for making these design for valentine day gift . I am also try to do something to impress our valentine in valentines day parties delhi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...