Seasonal Cards Day #9: Winter Wishes


It's official! This week there's snow in the forecast. I can hardly believe that I may need to break out my snow shovel in the next few weeks. Where has the time gone? I swear we were just discussing plans to head out to the local water park. Sheesh! Talk about time flying.

And times does fly, which is why I think it's a great idea to get your holiday cards done ahead of the crazy holiday schedule. Who has time to create a handmade card in mid-December, right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Christmas? Instead plan ahead, purchase or gather your supplies now and get crackin' on your family holiday cards.

Today's card features a lovely holiday collection from Jillibean Soup. I layered a Jenni Bowlin tag on top to create a little more depth and visual interest.  Here's today's card:


And here's today helpful start-to-finish tutorial featuring this card (or you can watch the video HERE):



Below you will find my suggestions for creating the card. Shop your own stash or add some of these products below to create your own card.

Suggested Products (click photos for links to the products):



3 comments

  1. Love it! Thanks for doing this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - love all the fun layers, but I think my favorite were the two little stars at the end. Those little red pearls were another perfect finishing touch! It took the card from "fun and cute" to fabulous in my book. Thanks again for another great video! Lois (3kidmama)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - love all the fun layers, but I think my favorite were the two little stars at the end. Those little red pearls were another perfect finishing touch! It took the card from "fun and cute" to fabulous in my book. Thanks again for another great video! Lois (3kidmama)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...