Tuesday Tip: Time Saver!

Reconfigure your workspace so that everything you regularly use is easy to reach. If you die cut often, move that to a space adjacent to your creative space. If you like border or shape punches, keep a basket on your desk. Your paper cutters, pens, and scissors should definitely be as easy to reach as possible. Start to notice what you use regularly. My sewing machine is a bulkier item that gets used regularly. It sits next to my main working space so that I never have to leave the project or take it somewhere else in my scraproom. Your process wil become more streamlined as you make these changes.

4 comments

  1. Great tip Jen...it makes sense for sure. Let time getting up and down will give you more time being creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 AM

    totally agree! I just moved my stamps in hopes that I will use them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree! Thanks for the helpful tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went through the same thing in December with my 15 year old daughter. I had the same reaction! lol Anyway, you are not alone. I love the layout, and thank you for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...