'Tis the Season #4: Die Cut Holiday Tag

I've pretty much decided that this weekend I think we'll put up the Christmas tree. Last year we were gone for almost 10 days in December and it didn't feel at all like Christmas. This year every single holiday has whizzed by and I don't like that either. So this year, I'm embracing the holiday a bit earlier than I typically do. That's all right, isn't it? I mean we can serve the Thanksgiving turkey while Christmas music is playing and the tree lights are twinkling can't we? I just have so many fun things that I want to do this year that I'm not willing to wait.

I do have to thank you for waiting, however, for the next 'Tis the Season video. I just couldn't upload the video and post yesterday as I wanted to focus on memories of my brother. Memories are often tender on days like yesterday and I just needed it to be all about him. Thank you for all your kind comments. I visited the cemetery where a Star Wars Clone Trooper now guards his grave (which matches the one on my son's gravestone). I took my Dad to lunch with my sisters to help distract him from the heavy thoughts of the day. And then I went to see for myself that my sweet Mom was all right as well. She's amazing. It was a good day, although, full of sad thoughts. I'm grateful for the faith that I will get to see all those I love again.

Back to today's project. I wanted to use a new die cut set that I recently purchased so I created a tag. This is a quick and easy way to make a beautiful tag for someone you love. It could also easily function as an ornament on the tree:


Here is the video for creating today's project:



Supplies: (Click the photos for links to the supplies used in this project. Similar products have been suggested if items are out of stock or not available.)


2 comments

  1. Sweet tag!I just love the house stamp set. I have been making my Christmas cards this year with it and am excited to try to make a tag now.Thanks for sharing such a great video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JLBOhio8:35 PM

    Really cute tag! I love everything you design!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    (Yes, I am late at watching this video but still wanted to comment!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...