Pretty Papers and Clean Design

I think those two phrases kind of describe the types of company designs I am drawn to and how I design for myself. I like papers with rich and fun color combinations. But I also like clean design with beautiful graphics. As a design team member for American Crafts, we had the opportunity to work with Pebbles, Inc. products, which is a sister company to AC. I have always loved the Pebbles aesthetic and was really happy to get to try out their lovely products.

This is the layout I created for the AC blog earlier this year:

I love the orange, fuchsia, and light blue color scheme. It works very well with black and white photos. I loved my time with American Crafts as I'm a HUGE fan of their products. And working with Pebbles, Inc. was equally exciting.
Supplies: (Click photos for links to products used to create this project.)

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...