Cyber Monday Savings

My husband is a night owl, and I'm an early bird. This morning at 3 a.m. when I was getting up (and he was heading to bed) he notified me that he had already scored on a Cyber Monday purchase for me. I do believe this is the first present of the season for me. And while presents for me shouldn't be the focus of the holidays, I am more than mildly curious about what he may have purchased. I wonder if the package will give it away at all when it arrives. I don't like knowing what I'm getting, but still I wonder what it is!!

While my husband was most likely doing his shopping at some manly electronic store, today 2Peas is offering an additional savings in addition to the Black Friday sale they offered this weekend. I wanted to pass along the savings to you (and to the husbands and significant others out there) who need some ideas for the holidays. Check out the savings here!


Here are some of the things that caught my eye in the store:

1 comment

  1. tis the season to save ... hee! i already hit that sale and can't wait for it to get here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...