Saturday, May 21, 2011

Katelyn's Class

When 2Peas informed us as Garden Girls, that they would be hosting a "Connecting with Creativity" event I was super excited. When Jamie asked if I would like to do a "Collaboration" class with my daughter, I knew what I wanted to do. So with Jamie's permission, Katelyn taught part of this class; and I taught the other part.

You have to know that Katelyn is one of the most talented artists that I know. The girl can draw, doodle, sketch, digitally create, craft, and the list goes on. So I KNEW she was capable of filming a video. She was a little nervous, but once we turned on the camera she's a pro. Yep. I knew it. So be sure to check out the event here. Our class is here!

Here's the video (listen closely and Kate is my voice twin):

3 comments:

  1. uh oh, jen! you better watch it, she might just take over all your freelance positions!

    she did AWESOME! :) can't wait to make some of those beads with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a natural Jen.
    Great job Katelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Mother Like Daughter...Great Job Katelyn and of course You Too Jen...xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs