I Need Some Sunshine

The sun was out this morning. Only for about an hour, but I did get a peek of it. Really needing some sunshine right now. And there doesn't look like there will much of that until Thursday around these parts.

So I thought I'd blind you with a really BRIGHT layout to compensate (shield your eyes). LOL! I love, love, love the "Margarita" line from American Crafts. Just an really fun summer line. You can find the supplies for creating the page here.


So if you have some sunshine in your area of the world, could you please send some over this way? Thanks!

2 comments

  1. LOVE it. But what else is new?? I love everything you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bright colors ... so cheery and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...