2Peas Project

Just wanted to share my latest 2Peas Gallery Project. Since this seems to be the season of sickness I wanted to create a layout about my son's aversion to taking medicine. Neither of my boys were too bad about it. In fact, Joey was amazing at taking medicine, getting shots, having blood drawn. Far better at it than I would have wished for one little boy. Now my daughter, Kate, was a stinker! We'd have to hold her, force her mouth open, hope she didn't spit it back out, and guess how much she actually swallowed. Oh, it was awful. To this day, she still hates taking medicine.


You can see the products for creating this page and additional photos here at 2Peas:


Today I am working on the latest Cricut magazine. Some fun tutorials in this issue! I'm also planning a baby shower for my sister-in-law. Can't wait for that! So many fun decorative ideas with scrapbooking products, etc. Then I am volunteering at the school. I love being able to do that. I haven't always been in the position to go, but the kids give me hugs and high fives and it's a great way to see what Jimmy's been up to. I feel much more dialed in the years I could volunteer in the classroom.

What's your schedule like today?

1 comment

  1. Anonymous7:53 PM

    The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see
    if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this
    is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Look into my page think about this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...