Letraset Markers


I was thrilled when Letraset contacted me and asked me if I wanted to use some of their markers on an upcoming project. I received both the Hobby and Craft set and the Rubber Stamping 1 set to try. These markers have a dual tip: a large tip for coloring and a thin tip for journaling and details. In addition, a thin tip black marker is included in each box so you're really getting a great set.


I used the Rubber Stamping 1 set on the Create blog today. I colored in a stamped image, but these markers could also easily be used to color the marker before stamping, to journal, to add color to any item, and the ideas go on and on. You can find instructions, additional photos, and the complete supply list for completing this layout here.






This company is located in the United Kingdom so is great for shipping for my international friends. I was pleased especially with the blending capabilities of these markers. Colors smooth and blend together easily. Be sure to check them out!

1 comment

  1. what a sweet layout! i love the doily and clothesline. everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...