Falling Behind

Man, you leave on a three day vacation and everything falls apart!

Ok, not really; but it feels that way. I'm two weeks behind on my assignments and lessons for my Karren Russell photography class. So far it's been an amazing class, but because so much of it is new to me I'm having to read and reread and reread again and then practice, practice, practice. I'm really glad there are print outs for the class (and I mean a TON of print outs). That way I can take notes. I had no idea when I signed up for this class, it would be like a college course. Good grief! But I'm so glad it's this in-depth. I totally feel like I'm getting my money's worth. And because I'm auditing rather than taking the fully involved class I feel more comfortable going at my own pace. I don't feel like I'm wasting my time (or Karren's). So this has been perfect for me. :)

I went to my nephew's birthday party today. Oh he's getting so tall. I thought I'd post a few of his cuteness and his sister's (since she was in attendance too) and one of my boy who thoroughly enjoyed himself there.

After the party, Brett and I made a grown-up toy store run to the local (ok, well actually several miles away) nursery to buy plants. I'm enjoying myself waaaaaay too much with this new yard. Brett hung my new geraniums, our American Flag, and then we bought some Salvia, Shasta Daisies, Daylillies, and some tomatoes which will have to be planted on Monday since Brett ran 20 miles today in training for the marathon, and I'm just too tired. :) But soon, verrrry soon we will plant them.

This also happened this weekend, which made Brett and I super happy. Funny how cement can make a girl giddy:


It feels so good to be making progress on something! LOL! Have a great Mother's Day!

2 comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day Jen! Your pictures are fabulous! I took Maggie Holmes class and loved it...you're right...lots of re-reading! Really, really love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Jen...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...