Challenges

Yesterday I posted a new Challenge on the Scrapbok Trends Blog. This is an easy one, so be sure to play along. It's a freebie "Show Me What You Got" challenge. Just link us to a project with your favorite technique and make sure to add what your technique is to the comments section. I love stamping so I created this card using Hero Arts stamps:




And the gals over at The Stamps of Life are hosting a textures challenge today. I have a doctor's appointment, possible jury duty, a school field trip, and an eye exam all this week so I won't be playing along, but I did want to encourage you to check it out.

And then don't forget the digital challenge which I'm leading this week over at 2Peas, which you can find here:


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...