2Peas Kit Digital Challenge!

This is my first digital challenge for 2Peas EVER! I'm so glad that I dove into the digital pool, so to speak. It has been absolutely cathartic on days when I want to create but I don't have the energy for paper scrapbooking. Digital scrapbooking soothes me. I can't explain it. There is something energizing about having complete control over how every element turns out. I love it!

So anyhoo . . .

This week's digital challenge is to use 2Peas Kits to complete a layout (or a card). I used a Vinnie Pearce kit and a few Michelle Underwood kits. I love both of these digital designers. I think their aesthetic works perfectly with the formal look of this "church" layout.

Here is my layout. You can find the supplies I used from 2Peas here:



I hope you play along with me. The winner gets a $5 GC to the store!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...