Dumb Headache!!

I'm starting to recover from this exhausting cold, and I've been feeling pretty well; but today I've been slammed by a headache that will NOT go away. I feel like my head's in a vice grip and someone keeps turning the handle. It also reminds me of a "crying" headache--but no crying here. ARG!! I just want to feel better. (How's that for impatient?)

So I've thought a lot about this school thing. I'm debating between going and talking to the principal (since his teacher is not the one that issued the tickets and she is quite fabulous) or writing a letter or just doing something else with him on that special day. Decisive aren't I? ;) Really I'm not sure what to do. Confused and still thinking about it. I've been reading your comments, and I'm so grateful to hear that I'm not alone and that you feel the same way I do. I really needed to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and advice with me. I think women really know how to help other women--and you're all quite amazing so thank you!!

I didn't do any work today. Remember I'm supposed to be taking the week off (although Monday and Tuesday I was sick, Wednesday I finished up a Karen Foster project, and yesterday I finished up a Scrapbook Trends article). But I did want to share a few cards that did NOT get picked up for publication. See! Even I get rejected. Hee, hee. I will say that one did get picked up and I quite love it so I'm happy (these were for the ST Stamping Idea Book call).

This first card uses some very fabulous Hero Arts stamps that were generously donated to me. Can I say how much I heart this building stamp? Sigh. Love it so much. Reminds me of the Fraiser TV title. Wouldn't it look cute with little hearts coming out or a balloon or etc.? My mind is reeling with ideas!

Supplies:
* Swiss Dots Embossing Folder by Provo Craft
* Gem stickers by Me and My Big Ideas
* Twine from my craft supply
* Pattern paper from Crate Paper
* Cityscape wood mounted stamp from Hero Arts
* Essential Messages clear stamp from Hero Arts
* Stamping Ink: Stampin' Up and Inque Boutique
* Scallop Sentiments border by Fiskars (this one is sold out but the link will show you other fabulous border punches you CAN purchase)

This one is the cute little girl stamp that I've played with before. I forgot how much I enjoy coloring.



Supplies:
* Swiss Dots cardstock by Bazzill
* Jumbo scallop scissors by Fiskars
* Orange flower by Prima
* Pearl sticker by Basic Grey
* Ribbon by American Crafts
* Pencils by Prismacolor
* You're the Best clear stamp by Hero Arts
* Orange pattern paper by Anna Griffin
* Yellow dot pattern paper by Pebbles, Inc.

Do you have any wild plans for the weekend? Me? I'm going to clean and do laundry. Ooooh. Exciting! Oh and I'm going to try and see Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief, which I loved as a book!! And have lunch with family to celebrate my Dad's b-day. So I guess I really am going to have a great weekend.

1 comment

  1. Super cute!! Loving that cityscape!!!

    My boys and I can't wait to see the Lightening Thief! Awhile back when you wrote about the book, I went out and got it. Started reading it that night to the boys. They made it about a chapter in before falling asleep but I stayed up late into the night reading. Awesome series!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...