Dreaming of a Relaxing Weekend!

Does anyone else has vivid dreams and nightmares? Lately I'm having such strange ones. Mine are typically pretty cool--I fly, have super powers, fall in love. I quite like them. But lately they are nightmarish--buildings blowing up, me being called up to fight in the Halo Wars. I can't figure out why I'm having trouble sleeping. Maybe a week off will be a good thing. :)

So besides laundry, super house cleaning, and sick kids I am still playing around with Little Yellow Bicycle goodies, and I thought I'd share.

The first one is a Valentine Box set. To create the bag, I layered a square scallop shape on the box and then "ungrouped" the image so the machine only cut the bag with the square opening. I then cut the scallop part of the box from white cardstock. I added a transparency square to both the bag and the box, and on the box transparency I added the "XO" rub-on for added interest. So much fun to use pattern paper with my Silhouette Machine. Way too much fun!! You can see more detailed photos of the project here. Here is the completed project:



Supplies:
* Silhouette Machine
* adorable_box_2_C00340_20509




* adorable_box_C00305_20509



* Frame_1026


* Pattern paper: "Sweet Love" by Little Yellow Bicycle
* Clear bird accent piece: "Sweet Love" by Little Yellow Bicycle
* Rub-on: "Sweet Love" by Little Yellow Bicycle
* Silver ribbon: Offray

And this is a layout using the "Generation Z" line from Little Yellow Bicycle. This is a confession about our lack of interest in the Super Bowl. I will watch football, and I can follow football; but I don't really care one way or another about the game. So I suppose "apathy" is a perfect title for this. You can see some more photos of the layout here at 2Peas. And here's the layout:


Supplies:
* Pattern paper: "Generation Z" from Little Yellow Bicycle
* Photo corners: Canson
* Epoxy stickers: "Generation Z" from Little Yellow Bicycle
* Stickers: "Generation Z" from Little Yellow Bicycle
* Alphabet stickers, journaling circle, and acetate frame: "Generation Z" from Little Yellow Bicycle
* Mini Brads from Karen Foster Design
* Embossing folder from Provo Craft
* Tan twine: Craft Supply
* Staples: office supply
* Gear stamp: Inque Boutique
* Brown stamping ink: Stampin' Up
* Fonts: 2Peas Tasklist and Century Gothic

Well, I've off to pick up wings and ribs for the game that I won't be watching tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely weekend. (I'll probably peek in a few times next week even though I really hope NOT to be working.)

1 comment

  1. oh my how i wish i had a silohuette! i want one soooooooooo bad. lovely, lovely projects jen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...