Because Everyone Else is ASLEEP . . .

I decided to play along with this weeks 2Peas "Weekly Challenge." Nichol Magourik is hosting it this week and has provided a lovely sketch which you can find here. I often use a sketch as a starting point to create my layouts, but they rarely ever look exactly like the sketch. It's the little rule breaking I do around here.

I played with lots of Michelle Underwood Digital Kits. I love that her kits come with buttons, sequins, paint splatters, flowers, pattern papers, stitching, etc. It's such a great complete package, and the colors and patterns just make me drool!!

I also like the challenge of trying to do some digi work every now and then. I feel like I'm learning a lot more and feeling a bit more comfortable, but I have a LOT still to learn.

Here's the layout (shield your eyes for some seriously "out there" colors--that I'm loving this morning). You can see it here at 2Peas:



Supplies:
* Adobe Photoshop CS4
* The 365 "May" Kit (for the little letters in my title) by Crystal Wilkerson
* Have a Little Faith kit (for the flowers) by Michelle Underwood
* Shiny Happy Life kit (for the journaling label) by Michelle Underwood
* Fall for Me kit (for pretty much everything else) by Michelle Underwood
* Hippity Hop Hop kit (for the "SPRING" title) by Michelle Underwood
* Element-ary Stitches No. 1 (for the straight stitching) by Carina Gardener

Well, off to start that promised and oh so exciting laundry. I think at 8 a.m. it will be ok to run the washing machine without feeling guilty for waking people up. ;) Have a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...