Happy Valentine's Day (a little early)

Just playing with some of my Little Yellow Bicycle goodies. I recently picked up a bunch of pink, white, and red mailboxes from the $1 spot at Target. I felt bad taking so many, but now I'm realizing that for $1 I should have grabbed more. LOL!

Supplies for mailbox:

You can see more products in this line here.

And then I'm going to put one of these bags into each mailbox I complete. I think it's just a fun way to give a Valentine to a good friend.




Supplies:
* Treat bags
* M&M's
* Staples
* Scallop Sentiment Border Punch
* Sweet Love Clear Cut Shapes
* Sweet Love Epoxy Stickers
* Sweet Love Fresh Verse Cardstock Stickers
* Big Love/Heart Strings pattern paper
* Songbirds/Pink Petals pattern paper
* Sweet Love Favorite Pieces Cardstock Stickers

And then here is a card set:




Valentine Bird Card supplies:
* Sweet Love Rub-ons
* Sweet Love Journal Tablet
* Sweet Love Clear Cut Shapes
* Sweet Love Epoxy Stickers
* Song Birds/Pink Petals pattern paper
* Apron Lace Border Punch
* Embossing folder

You & Me Card supplies:
* Gray ribbon
* Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
* Small scallop scissors
* Scallop Sentiment Border Punch
* Sweet Love Epoxy Stickers
* Sweet Love Clear Cut Frames
* Big Love/Heart Strings pattern paper
* Love Birds/Pink Gingham pattern paper
* 1/2" Corner Punch

You can see more photos of each card here.

Today I going to Ikea with my Dad. I love places like Ikea, Target, and scrapbook stores because they are visually stimulating and I always leave feeling creative. So fun!! Then I'm hoping to work on my Scrapbook Trends article. (Make sure you're submitting every month--I'd love to see you published!) And then I'll work on some items for Karen Foster and one more item for Little Yellow Bicycle. Should be a nice way to end the week. I'm trying to work ahead so that I can next week off (as much as possible).

Have a great Friday!!





4 comments

  1. WOW! love LOVE all your projects!!! I too love going to Ikea...always leave feeling creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time are you hitting IKEA? I'll meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Makes me want to go make some love-y projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute gift ideas, wish Target in Australia had the same range as yours does, you all seem to get so many cool things there. Love Ikea too, wish it wasn't 3 1/2 hours away (or maybe it is a good thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...