Thank YOU!!
I feel so blessed to have such kind and supportive blog friends. Sometimes it's hard to know how much of myself to put out there, and your comments made me feel like you understand. I am so grateful for each and every one of you!

I am doing better. Feels like the yucky depression lifts and things are good right now--busy--but good. :)

Wanted to share a few things that were featured on the Melissa Frances blog.

The first is a little Candy Bucket:


The next is an altered candle for Christmas:



You can see the rest of my projects on their blog. I really enjoyed the vintage feel of their lovely products. So much thought and detail goes into their embellishments and papers. And I love Sherelle Christensen's rub-ons. I'm a sucker for gorgeous handwritten elements.

I also wanted to point out the Scrapbook Trends is having MAJOR giveaways on their blog this month: a pink Slice, a Sizzix machine, a video game. Lots of fun so check it out!!

Well, I'd better go dig us out of the snow so I can my junior high student to school. I've woken her up three times now--she must be REALLY tired. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...