Monday, December 14, 2009


Evidence that My Teenager Secretly Still Likes Me!

Yesterday I woke up to find this waiting downstairs for me . . .


She had made cinnamon toast, muffins, warmed up the waffles, scrambled eggs, homemade hashbrowns and Kool-aid for breakfast. She stayed up until almost midnight the night before decorating too. What a sweetheart!! Then she and the littlest boy played board games with me. I won once and she won once. They gave me the sweetest gifts: a thesaurus from Kate, Whoppers from James, and a magazine from the hubby (who had already thoroughly spoiled me on Friday). It was a beautiful day!
On the jeans front: I came home with some very on sale Boyfriend jeans from American Eagle, a pair from Vanity which should be shot for making me figure out how to read jeans sizes the same way a man does (now that's depressing to know your waist and inseam), and a pair of Diva jeans from Old Navy--what does that say about me? You should have seen the look on my dd's face when I told her I got a pair of skinny jeans. Apparently 37 is just WAAAAAAAY too old to pull that off, but when she saw them on her response was, "Oh they're not that bad!" I consider that a compliment. ;)
Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes. Now it's on to finishing up Christmas. Can you believe it's next week? CRAZY!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And I'm so happy that you were happy and content and that you were so deservingly SPOILED!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs