Thursday, September 10, 2009

Halfway Through the Day
But I needed to post something to get my mind off--the dreaded dental visit. ARG!!

The cast coming off went fairly well. He's babying his arm A LOT, but the x-rays looked great. No broken bones, but he's stiff and sore and we're staying home today. Between that visit and the dentist I can't imagine the meltdowns we'll be dealing with later today.

Forgot to post some projects I worked on using Little Yellow Bicycle stuff. You are GOING to love the new Halloween and Fall lines. They are available at 2Peas now.

Here is a Halloween card and candy can set I created:




And here's a fall card set using "Autumn Bliss" and "Traveler". The two lines work very well together:
And there is something I want to share, but I think it deserves its own post. There is a little girl that I would love to help and share information with you about. I'll try to do it in the next post. :)

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. Dreaded Dentist, eh?
    Let me guess... a few fillings to be had?
    I have a 10 year old boy... He gets the worst visits and is the most expensive mouth of all of us!!!

    Adorable projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs