Quickutz/American Crafts


Do you know what you get when you combine two VERY awesome companies? A chance for me to play!!

Anyone that knows me realizes that I have a slight addiction to American Crafts products, and when Kerri Bradford invited me to play along with the Quickutz/American Crafts crossover blog week, I was totally into it!!


Did you know that by visiting the Quickutz blog and the American Crafts blog you can see beautiful examples of crossover projects? And you can WIN things!! (I love winning things.)


Here is a layout I created using die cuts from Quickutz and products from American Crafts. This is my softer side as I don't often work with pink, but I loved the new friend line from American Crafts:





And you can also see this card on the QK blog:




I learned on this card to only emboss part of my paper. COOLIO!!

And then on 2Peas, this week's challenge is to scrapbook yourself. Don't you think that's the hardest subject of all. So I chose a theme of asking myself why I can't do certain things. My list is actually quite LONGER but really there was only so much room to journal. LOL! You can see the list of supplies here at 2Peas:



3 comments

  1. Loved your projects! I am a fan of both, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous projects! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...