I Challenge You!!

Want to play along at the 2Peas "Weekly Challenge?" Then create a layout with a unique shape (see my sunshine) and load it into the 2Peas Gallery. Just make sure to mark the appropriate "challenge box" during the uploading process. And you might be selected to win a fabulous prize from one of the 2Peas Sponsors. I'd love to have you play along. You can find the challenge here.

On another note, I'm picking another giveaway winner tomorrow (just to give Wendy a little bit more time to respond). So keep an eye out!!
Have a wonderful Friday!!

4 comments

  1. Jen,
    I absolutely LOVE this layout!! Have a great weekend! peace and blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this rocks! love the fun, bright colors! And that cloud with the sunrays is beyond cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, too. So playful and fun! Great job!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.m.g. I LOVE this layout! I don't even know what in particular it is, but it totally just draws me in!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...