Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you!!

Thank you for all of the kind comments about women being mean to other women. You're all very sweet and definitely helped me feel better. See. I really think most people are nice!!

We are having weird weather on and off: snow then warming, and then more snow. I don't mind the snow as long as it melts off the roads and gives me some warm days in between. Spring in definitely upon us.

I promised to load some of the other projects I used to flood the 2Peas gallery with. The above card uses Hero Arts stamps (the butterfly is an old Inque Boutique stamp). I love how woodgrain stamps just give a nice neutral background to projects.

Here's another woodgrain project with Hero Arts stamps (Heidi Grace and My Mind's Eye pattern paper are used on this project as well):



And then there's this one that uses both a woodgrain stamp and sentiment stamp from Hero Arts and a stamp from the latest CK KOTM. That one is a two sided stamp with dates on one side and an alphabet stamp on the other side.



I have a dental appointment tomorrow, and I'm totally nervous for it. I NEVER used to be nervous of the dentist. I mean how easy is the dentist: lay down in a chair to have all your work done? But for some reason I'm all worked up about it. :( I hate nerves and how they interrupt my day. So wish me luck! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck today, Jen. I'm not a big fan of going to the dentist either but I have found one that is crazy enough to take me on :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all gorgeous cards! saw these in the GG flood the other day and i knew they were yours! good luck with the dental stuff ... it makes me a wreck too. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri P eh2:47 PM

    Good luck with the dentist, and I love love love your cards! Of course you're enabling me to buy that KOTM kit that I have been trying to stay away from! Not because I don't want it - because i don't NEED it! And I'm sorry that I missed the QVC segment today. I had an opportunity to go in to my daughter's school, and I can't pass those up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your work! I also get all worked up when I have to go to the dentist and I used to be a Registered Dental Assistant so I know what they are doing and why so it really should not bother me but it does LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only recently discovered your blog and I love it. Your work is so inspiring, I love the clean lines and fun colours you use.
    And as to the dentist, ewwww, it must be hard to have a profession were everyone dislikes you,lol.
    cheers,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs