More Peeks!!

Ok, doing a bit better every day. Man, I hate feeling yucky. :( It throws my entire universe for a loop when I'm sick. Mom's shouldn't be allowed to sick. Well, frankly, I'd love it if no one ever had to be sick but that's not realistic is it? LOL!

Here is one of the yummy new chipboard books from Karen Foster Design:



I'll do some inside peeks of this one later. It's a really fun design inside.

Switching gears to Little Yellow Bicycle. Here is a card using the Zinnia line. So bright and happy:


And this layout uses the new journaling tablets from the "Say What" collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. This is a "school" themed tablet. :)



Despite the stress of CHA preparation and work, I LOVE all the fun products we get to play with. I feel so blessed to being doing something creative that I enjoy. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...