Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Working, Working, Working


Ok, so I'm trying these great suggestion.


I ate some chocolate (priorities, priorities).


I cleaned my office (but you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at it right now).


I put away the "uggo" items and pulled out things I loved.


I turned on some tunes (Journey's latest CD--and yes, the concert ROCKED).


I visited inspiring websites (although, I did get a little intimidated--Jamie).


And guess what? I did one layout yesterday and 2 today, and I wasn't particularly in love with the product I was using but I love the layouts. Only 40+ more items to go in the next three weeks: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."
(NOTE: The layout posted above is not one of the ones I completed, but rather one published by Scrapbook's, Etc. I used Inque Boutique stamps all over that puppy.)


You guys are so awesome!


Keep those suggestions coming. I really need to give away some stuff. ;) (My husband will completely agree with that comment. LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog Jen! I really love the Christmas countdown box- I must have one! It's been interesting today learning more about you and your family and seeing the experiences you have had the last couple years. I see you in a new light. Hope your having a good day and I will keep checking back- it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that layout is darling!! chocolate is top on my list too hehe! I have a hard time with motivation too--if you find some- send it my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I get stuck I find one product that i LOVE and just make myself use that. If I can just get STARTED then I'm okay...I'm in that group of folks that need to be inspired to scrap. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs