Mystery Boxes for Sale!

Looking for some new paper crafting products to jumpstart your creativity? Each year I go through my scrapbook studio and pull out items that I think other crafters will enjoy. I create several boxes of goodies that I then place on sale. I've stuffed these boxes with some FUN goodies!


Today I'm sharing 7 "Mystery Boxes" that I'm selling:


Each of these boxes contains loads of scrapbooking papers, collection kits, and embellishments I think you might enjoy. These boxes are filled with goodies and are sure to please. Papers range in color, theme, and style ensuring you'll get something you love. These boxes also contain stamps, and manual dies this time around.

To purchase: I will accept the $45 payment through Paypal. Please contact me via email to request one of the Mystery Boxes. Boxes will be sold on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. You have 24 hours to make your payment and then the box will be placed on sale again. I will send you a Paypal invoice or my Paypal information when you're ready to purchase.

Box #1: SOLD!
Box #2: SOLD!
Box #3: SOLD!
Box #4: SOLD!
Box #5: SOLD!
Box #6: SOLD!
Box #7: SOLD!

Shipping: All boxes are shipping in a US Priority Mail Flat Rate box to save on shipping. Shipping charges are included in the $45 price. Boxes will be shipped a few days after your payment has cleared. Currently I'm shipping to the US only. If you want to make arrangements for International shipping, please contact me FIRST as the shipping charges will be an additional cost.

Additional questions: You can add them here or email me directly at js_gallacher@hotmail.com

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...