To create this project you will need to do the following:
1. Tear and cut two pages from a dictionary so they are the same width and height.
2. Cut the top edge with pinking scissors or punch with a decorative paper punch.
3. Use a sewing machine or handstitch the two sheets together to form the bag.
4. Fill the bag with whatever gift you'd like to give your friends and family.
5. Fold the bag over and decorate the outside of the bag with doilies, red clothespins, Christmas scrapbooking embellishments, and more.
Here's another look at this project. Make sure to pin your favorite photo for inspiration!
Click photos to begin shopping for similar products. Affiliate links have been used where possible.