SCT Spring Kit Scrapbooking Videos

Did you know that the beautiful Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine offers quarterly kits? These incredible kits include patterned papers, embellishments, cut files, sketches, and even videos. I always love when a new kit arrives at my home and I can see all the scrapbooking goodies inside. I get to film videos for these kits, and today I can share the videos I created for the Blossoms and Breezes kit which you can view below:

(this kit is SOLD OUT!)

Spring Scrapbooking Kit Videos


Hello Spring Layout (click HERE to watch):



Marry Me Layout (click HERE to watch):



Easter Routine Layout (click HERE to watch):



Like the look of this kit? Be sure to check out the newest kit which will soon be available. It's an incredible summer kit you won't want to miss!



Click HERE for more information!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for posting the videos! I sign for them at You tube but I really appreciate seeing them here.
    I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...