Join Me for National Scrapbook Day!

I'm excited to be able to play along with TWO fabulous National Scrapbook Day events. The first is hosted by Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine. Be sure to visit the blog every hour on the hour starting at 9 a.m. (what I believe will be EDT, but double-check to make sure). There will be prizes, eye candy, and so much more. If you're looking for a great way to brighten your day, mark your calendar now and join us!



The second event I will be participating in is a blog hop with some of my lovely crafter friends. Join in tomorrow at 8 a.m. EST as we share a little bit more about ourselves and giveaway a special FREEBIE!! Check back here tomorrow morning to join the hop.


1 comment

  1. What a beautifully embellished pic frame! I have been wanting to do some home decor and I think I will follow your lead and embellish some of my photos in frames!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...