Two NEW Scrapbooking Haul Videos

This month I made purchases at both Scrapbook.com and SimonSaysStamp.com. I have found that for scrapbooking I often start at Scrapbook.com, but then I'll hop over to SimonSaysStamp to look for embellishments, 6x6 paper pads, and stamping supplies. I love both companies and both have excellent customer service and quick shipping turnaround.

In this first video, you can see some of the items I purchased recently from Scrapbook.com. These are going to be used in my next Product Playground class with Big Picture Classes. You can find all of my videos with them HERE. I hope you'll take a minute to watch (or watch again)!

Scrapbooking Haul Video with Jen Gallacher for Scrapbook.com


You can watch this video HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



In this second video, I'll share some of my favorite things from SimonSaysStamp.com including a set of ink pads I bought to try. This set was 25% off so I had to add it to my cart and give these colors a try. The nice thing is I placed an order on one day and then added items the next day and they shipped it all at once. AWESOMESAUCE!

Scrapbooking Haul Video by Jen Gallacher for Simon Says Stamp


You can watch this video HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Look for a new Memories Made scrapbook process video coming soon! I also have a few additional videos I'll share that you might not have seen before that I filmed for Echo Park Paper and Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine. Keep a look out for those links here and in playlists I created for my Youtube channel.

Below are the products you see in these videos. Click the images to learn more about each product.

Scrapbook.com Products:




Simon Says Stamp Products:


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...