Thursday, October 02, 2014

Consider Attending SNAP! a Blogging Conference with Me!

Last year I went in search of a great blogging conference that would help me build my blog and further establish my goals as a blogger. While I attended two different conferences, the more robust was SNAP! a conference I found right here in Utah.


This incredible conference included well-known speakers and entertainers, classes from bloggers you might recognize, a shopping field trip, delicious food, sponsors that spoiled us rotten, and so much more.


You can read more about my experience HERE.


Click HERE to register.

I am planning to attend again this year. Tickets are selling out FAST. If you're looking for a conference that will help you learn more about yourself, your blog, and how to grow your blog, consider attending. You can learn more about this amazing event HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs