Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Craft and Create with Echo Park Paper: Berry Basket Card



For this project, I used this charming new "Berry Basket" Designer Die from Echo Park Paper. I love that you can make both the basket and the berries independently.



I used papers from this 6x6 Echo Park Paper "Simple Life" paper pad as the scale was slightly smaller.



You can watch the complete start-to-finish card making video HERE on the EP TV Youtube channel or below:



Suggested Products (click photos for supplies):





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jen! I love the little basket die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the video. I was wondering what the new EC dies looked like. Your card is adorable!!! It makes me want that die now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs