Make It Meaningful Scrapbook Process Video #14: Laughing and Playing


Welcome back to another "Make It Meaningful" scrapbook process video hosted by Two Peas in a Bucket. This week I discuss how to use your supplies and tools to help you with the "Storytelling" process.

Make It Meaningful #14: Laughing and Playing

Here is a closer look at the layout I created:




You can find additional information on this layout and video HERE at 2Peas.

In the scrapbook process video, I share a few tips for stamping a secondary title/journaling area. I also share how to incorporate a tissue paper border onto the bottom of the layout. You can watch the video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below:



In the products section below, I share both the items that I used to create this layout; as well as, additional items you might already have on hand or could consider when recreating this layout.

You can find tissue paper on Amazon HERE if you're looking for some fun options.

Suggested Products (click photos for product information):



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...