Just a Couple of Reasons I Love My Job

I love the opportunity to work in the paper crafting industry. Today there are just a few reasons I wanted to share about why I'm happy to be working with Echo Park Paper. One is the release of the new FREE Spring Idea book available HERE. As the Editor for this book, I'm always blown away by our designers' amazing talent. Seeing our photographer and graphic designer put this together also excites me. Be sure to share and download your free copy today.


Another thing that excites me is when a product comes out that I can't wait to get my hands on. Echo Park has been feverishly working on the release of new metal "Designer Dies" which will start shipping in April. These four die cut shapes could not be more cool, and as an avid die cutter I'm feeling selfishly very happy about this release:




What do you love about the paper crafting industry? Is it the lovely products? The chance to do something you love? The opportunity to make pretty things? It's a pretty cool thing that we can connect over paper and scissors, and I always feel very blessed about the opportunity to be a part of this entire process.

3 comments

  1. I love pretty papers. I love the process. And I really love that in the end I have something tangible - not just digital photo, but real thing I can hold in my hands.
    And of course I love seeing what other people make:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful supplies. I just love working with the paper. I could never switch to digital for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pretty papers....putting papers together, using my hands to do it, just love it. digital crafting will never do it for me....I have to see and hold and touch those patterned paper sheets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...