Out of the Box #16: 2Peas Scrapbooking Haul

Did you know that I order my supplies for my 2Peas "Make It Meaningful" video series a month in advance?



I thought perhaps that you might want to see what I've purchased this month in case you wanted to gather materials ahead of time. (Please note that while I make every effort to include all items that I buy, sometimes in the creative process something doesn't make the cut.) Here's a peek at my latest order:



Here's the video of items that I've purchased, which you can watch on my Youtube channel HERE or below:



Below I've included the photos and links of items that I've bought. I added a couple of things that I bought just before or after this order came from 2Peas, but I wanted you to have all the items in one place.

Supplies (click photos for more product information):



I also purchased these because I want to use that Signo Gel Pen with them:


Find product HERE at 2Peas.


Add your favorites to your "wish list" if there's something you see that you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...