Make It Meaningful #6: Feeling Social Scrapbook Process Video and Layout


Welcome back to another "Make It Meaningful" video hosted by Two Peas in a Bucket. This week all of the Garden projects focus on the idea of "storytelling." What we try to talk about is creative tools and ways to tell a story. So I instantly thought about how I could incorporate my social media platforms into a scrapbook layout.

Make It Meaningful #6: Feeling Social

This month all of the Garden Girls are still focusing on the subject of YOU. So for today's video, I took a screenshot of some of my recent Tweets and printed them out on paper. I then added the tweets and a photo of myself to the main part of the layout. It's a great way to show you're telling a story in another way.

Here is the layout I created using my Tweets:


Here are a few close-up views of this project:





You can find additional information about this project HERE at 2Peas.

You can watch how I created this layout HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below. I wanted to use the new Pantone color of the year on this layout so I shopped by the word "purple" in the store to find exactly what I needed:



Below are the products I used in this layout. I also suggest a few others that are similar in case you have something else that would work or an item you want is out of stock.

One product that I LOVED using on this project was a roller stamp from Glitz Designs, which range from owls, feathers, bow ties, and more. These are all 50% off in the 2Peas store right now, so definitely check them out HERE.

Supplies (click photos for product information):


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...