Holiday Project Ideas

I can hardly believe that in two weeks from today Santa makes his visit. I think our Santa is fairly prepared this year, but it's about this time that I start to panic and check my list over and over again to make sure everything is ready.

I thought it might be fun to share some holiday projects you might not have seen before including this sleigh project I created for the Echo Park Paper Idea book.


You can download any of the FREE Echo Park Paper Idea books HERE. Here's a peek at the latest book we created:


Tis the Season (Holiday Idea Book)

Looking for additional inspiration? Here's one more holiday project I created (see the printer's tray cover):

 
 Season's Greetings (2012 Holiday Idea Book)




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...