2Peas Share: Merry Christmas Layout

Today I wanted to share my latest project for 2Peas, which is a holiday layout titled "Merry Christmas." The first thing I wanted to point out about this layout are the photos. Each year when I take holiday photos, I look for new and interesting photography angles. For this shot, I focused on the wreath and kept my son's face a blur. You could also focus on the face and keep the wreath a blur. Just by changing up the photography shots a bit, I keep my holiday photos from becoming too boring.



Here are some close-up shots of this project:




You can find the project HERE at 2Peas.

Below are the holiday items I used for this layout. I also incorporated other generic items like green and wood grained patterned paper. Simply shop your stash for holiday colored items and then you can easily add them to your project. I also suggested several holiday stamps you can incorporate into your holiday cards, layouts, or projects.

Suggested Products (click photos for links or visit my blog HERE for the complete supply list):



2 comments

  1. Super fun photos! I just might have to do something like this for my December Daily album I'm keeping for the first time. I'm already worried I will run out of things to take pictures of one of these days. ;) Your layout is so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...