Memories Made #32 Scrapbooking Process Video: This is What Life Looks Like (long titles)

Welcome to a new month of "Memories Made" videos! This month I'm focusing on: Title Design!

Titles are actually one of the items that I sometimes struggle with on my layouts. Where to place them? What they should look like? What they should say? In an effort to help me, I'm sharing some ideas with YOU. Watch for additional ideas throughout this month!

This week's memory: My Daughter's Natural Beauty

Many of my layouts include a special message to my kids. After all, I want them to know more than anyone how much I love them. This layout tells my daughter how beautiful I find her. I even loved her in her darling braces. Here is the layout I created from this memory:



This week's technique: Long Titles

Long titles allow you to say a little more than just a one-word title would. They can take center stage, fill up more of your layout, or simply help ground a part of the layout. Here are a few close-up photos of how I used this title design style:




Tutorial Video:

Want to learn more about using a long title on your layouts? Then be sure to watch today's tutorial video either HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Below are the suggested products for recreating this layout. Look for letter stickers that can spell out your title. Weld your own words in your Silhouette software and then cut them out. Use word stickers in a long line to create a longer title.
 
Suggested Products (click photos for product information):


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...