Christmas Card Video 2012 Series

I thought it might be fun while I am gone for you to view some of  my Christmas card videos from last year. In my "Seasonal Sampler" blog event in 2012, I shared 10 different Christmas/holiday cards that you can create. Here's a peek at just a few of them:





Here's a list of the card blog posts:

Card #1: Have a Very Merry Christmas Card #2: Greetings Card #3: Happy Holidays Card #4: Dreaming of You Card #5: Photo Card Card #6: Gift Card Trio
Card #7: 'Tis the Season
Card #8: Noel Card #9: Winter Wishes Card #10: Peace
  

Here is the playlist of these videos HERE on my Youtube channel. Here's a peek at just one of the card videos to give you a taste of how they look:



Watch for additional holiday card videos coming soon!

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...