Happy Halloween and an October Recap!

How do you plan on spending your Halloween? I plan on taking my lunch break and checking out my son's classroom party and school Halloween parade. He's going to be Indiana Jones. That's a more manly costume and much more age-appropriate look for a very grown-up 5th grader, at least that's what he's informed me.

Then we will go trick or treating if the weather holds. And here in Utah it's anybody's guess whether we'll have sleet and snow or a warm, fall day. Here's hoping for a warm evening rather than layers of coats, scarves, and not to mention costumes.

I also wanted to point out a few items you might have missed on my blog this month.

Memories Made Videos:

This month I concentrated on Layout Design for my weekly Memories Made videos. Make sure to describe to my Youtube channel HERE to view each of my videos as they are posted on Wednesday mornings.

Memories Made #27: Mixed Tapes (Grid Layout Design)


Find the video and layout HERE.

Memories Made #28: Tough (Circular Layout Design)


Find the video and layout HERE.

Memories Made #29: A Boy's Life (Centered Layout Design)



Find the video and layout HERE.

Memories Made #30: Family (Diagonal Layout Design)


Find the video and layout HERE.

Memories Made #31: Life Memories (Off-the-Page Layout Design)


Find the video and the layout HERE.

True Scrap 5: This month I had the privilege of teaching again for the online scrapbooking event True Scrap. I created a little sneak peek video you can watch for the class that I taught. Keep watching the True Scrap website as my individual class will be available soon or you can purchase the entire event if you prefer with full access to all the class worksheets, videos, etc.



Additional Projects:
 
In addition to my weekly blog videos and teaching, I've been preparing videos for both Two Peas in a Bucket HERE:



And for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine HERE and HERE.

 
I try to create playlists for these videos on my personal Youtube channel in case you miss any of them.Thanks for joining me this month. Look for new projects coming soon including a very special project from 2Peas tomorrow!

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love your layouts!!! I'm still watching more videos than creating....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...