NEW Create Today Video: We r' Memory Keepers "Storytime" Collection


Thanks for joining me today! I wanted to share my latest video for Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine's "Create Today" video series. Haven't seen any of the videos before? Be sure to check out their Youtube channel HERE. In this video, I used the charming We r' Memory Keepers' "Storytime" collection to create this layout:


Here is a close-up view of the layout. You can see how I layered a sticker on top of a similar die cut image:


Watch the video below or HERE on the SCT Youtube channel so you can see how I incorporated additional fussy cutting techniques:



This sweet collection is perfect for avid readers, and both boys and girls:

A big thanks to We r' Memory Keepers for sponsoring this video. It's always fun to get to play with new goodies.


2 comments

  1. Love this page) I hope you'll also create something with cute stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I can't watch the video. It says it's private.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...