2Peas Share: "Wish" Layout

I wanted to share my latest 2Peas project. This month the Garden Girls focused on "Little Things," which could be anything from the products we used to the theme or memory we were recording. What a fun topic! For my layout I wanted to concentrate on the little things my son leaves around our house that remind me of him. Here is the layout I created:


Here is a close-up view of how I also incorporated "little" embellishments on my layout like sequins, wood veneer shapes, enamel dots, and so much more.



You can find additional information about this project HERE on 2Peas.

Below are the products I used to create this layout.

Products (click photos or list for products information):





1 comment

  1. This is a great page, Jen. And boy is he growing up!!! Gone is the baby face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...