July Recap: Things You Might Have Missed

Today I'm sharing a review of some of the items you might have missed this month on my blog. I recorded several new videos, shared my latest 2Peas workshop, and chatted about a few things I'm into right now.

Latest Videos:

I record several videos throughout the month including Scrapbooking Process videos for my "Memories Made" series. Here are the videos I released this month:


Watch this video HERE.


Watch this video HERE.


I also recorded a video for Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine using Stampin' Up coordinating stamps and punches:



Watch this video HERE.

And I filmed a new "'Seeing Double" video for 2Peas using a coordinating stamp and die cut shape from Lawn Fawn:



Watch this video HERE.

Workshops:

Check out this workshop HERE!
 

If you haven't checked out my latest 2Peas workshop, be sure to view it HERE. This workshop is for those of you that want to stretch the use of your favorite tools just a bit more. I show you how I use punches, die cut machines (digital and manual), and some additional common tools to make fun embellishments and decorate my layouts. This $12 workshop includes three helpful videos, and a full-color instruction booklet. This class, like all of my 2Peas workshop is self-paced, meaning you can download the course and work through it as you please.

True Scrap 5

I'm also joining the fabulous online paper crafting event, "True Scrap 5" this year. I have been teaching at this fun event for the past few years, and I tell you it's an AMAZING, fun-filled event. Be sure to check out all the sneak peek details HERE. Add your name to the email list for the latest updates about this upcoming fall event.
 
If you want to download a little taste of what these fun, online courses include you can download any of my courses including this one on masculine scrapbooking:

Additional details of this class HERE!

Or this one on creative journaling design:


Additional details of this class HERE!


I have a few additional videos and fun things planned for the rest of July so be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE or continue to watch here on my blog for the latest updates.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...