Product Focus #21: Using Brads Scrapbooking Supplies



Welcome to this week's Product Focus." In these weekly blog posts, I'll share scrapbooking supplies or a product trend I'm particularly drawn to, and then I'll share some ways you can use the products in a project with samples from both my designer friends and I. I'll discuss tips and tricks for using the product, share some of my favorite products from that product line, and then I'll open it up for any questions you might have. I'd also love to hear your reviews or uses for the product type I focus on each week. This is a chance for you to pull out products you already own and play with them or for you to discover new products you might not yet have tried.



Brads are a scrapbooking and paper crafting staple. I'm guessing that you have several different types of brads in your stash right now as you read this. Today I wanted to share a few easy ideas for placing brads on your layouts.






Here are a few of my current favorite brad collections from 2Peas (click the photos for links to the products or visit this blog post HERE to view the product suggestions). Be sure to search by the word "BRADS" at 2Peas to find products perfect for any project: 
 



Below you will find a gallery of projects that include brads. Hopefully these projects will give you some new ideas for using up your collection of brads on your upcoming projects. 


Idea #1: Fill in a die cut background with brads.


(Source: Northridge Media Blog)


Idea #2: Fill in an object (see the telephone).


(Source: Two Peas)

 Idea #3: Create a circular visual triangle and combine several types of brads.


(Source: American Crafts Design Team) 



How have you been using up your stash of brads? Do you cover them with fabric? Do you combine different sizes? Do you load up the page with several of them? If you have a question about this post, please leave it within the comments section below. I may just answer some of them in an upcoming "Product Focus" post.  Looking for additional ways to use brads? Did you know that you can search by product type at 2Peas within the gallery. I spotted several that I love including this layout HERE and HERE.

3 comments

  1. More great layouts! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pages! I love your clean and graphic style with your extra fun little touches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...