Out of the Box #9: Scrapbooking Haul Video


This scrapbooking haul video is much smaller than the boxes I've gotten in the past. This is a much more typical order for me when ordering from 2Peas. You can see that I hand pick a couple of patterned papers that I like. I often grab a tool I don't have. I'm always on the lookout for a cool, versatile stamp set. And I finish off my order with embellishments I love, which is probably my favorite thing to order. Here's a peek at what I ordered this week:



You can watch the haul video HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Products I Ordered (click the product photos for additional information or visit my blog HERE to view the list):



1 comment

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...