Product Focus Week #15: Clouds


Welcome to this week's Product Focus." In these weekly blog posts, I'll share a scrapbooking product or product type I'm particularly drawn to, and then share some ways I've used the products in a project. I'll point out tips and tricks for using the product, share some of my favorite products from that product line, and then I'll open it up for any questions you might have. I'd also love to hear your reviews or uses for the product type I focus on each week. This is a chance for you to pull out products you already own and play with them or for you to discover new products you might not yet have tried.


Last week I focused on beach items. As I was looking through both my projects and products to share, I came across a reoccurring theme: clouds. Cloud icons and images have appeared on papers and embellishments for years now. An almost neutral shape, you can easily incorporate these shapes on almost any project. There are lots of cloud products to choose from. I can't wait to share a few that I love.


Here are a few of my favorite cloud items (click the photos for links to the products). You can also search by "cloud" at 2Peas to find products perfect for any project:





Below you will find a gallery of projects that use papers and embellishments that include cloud images. Hopefully these will give you some new ideas for using a cloud or two on your upcoming projects.

Idea #1: Hand draw your own cloud elements.



(Source: Memory Makers Idea Books)

Idea #2: Stamp a cloud shape on patterned paper.


(Source: 2Peas)

Idea #3: Punch or die cut a cloud shape from paper.


(Source: 2Peas)



How do you incorporate clouds on your layouts? Do you die cut them? Punch them out? Draw your own? If you have a question about this post, please leave it within the comments section below. I may just answer some of them in an upcoming "Product Focus" post.

2 comments

  1. I gratitate towards cloud images. Your layouts are so cute using them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JLBOhio9:15 PM

    I love clouds but I always forget to use them! Thanks for sharing these cute layouts to remind us to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...